PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to the collective SSP family!

Rhino
11-14-2007, 02:11 AM
Ok, maybe it's because of the holidays coming up and that "warm and friendly" feeling is setting in, but I just have to say how appreciative I am of everyone here and all those I have met locally through our WA coffee meets.

This group of SSP enthusiasts has been superb. You all share your love of these cars, and are so willing to help. Even though I have yet to meet many of you, I feel very connected for our passion about these cars.

Would like to say a big "thank you" for being here and sharing in this hobby. Y'all understand what I am talking about; which is nice as the wife still thinks I am a bit odd for being into these mustangs so much!

Thanks again for being here every day to chat, and thanks for being such great resources & contacts.

FHP0665
11-14-2007, 08:01 AM
http://weasel.faricy.net/funny/cowbell.jpg

I to appreciate the help I have received in the short time of being here. Even when there is a difference of opinoin, it seems we can at least agree to disagree.

ImEvil1
11-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Very nice post, Ryan.

This board went up a year ago this week. It's people like you, and the other people who participate, that make this all worthwhile. Lots of great people out there, and lots of good information to share back and forth. Plus...it seems like every other week we are finding some new, previously unknown car or previously unknown information out about them, especially as the SSP cars gain popularity.

To Ryan and all other fellow SSP hobbyists...:thanks:

Rhino
11-14-2007, 01:30 PM
MORE COWBELL!!! YES!!

scoutdrivinrebel
11-14-2007, 03:31 PM
No doubt that SSP owners are some of the friendliest and most helpful car enthusiasts I have encountered. It's a major part of why I became so interested in these cars. I have been looking for the right one at the right price for a while now, and it is all of you, the SSP enthusiasts that have kept me on track and interested.

So, I echo everything that Rhino professed.

I hope to meet some of you guys in the future.

Andy
11-16-2007, 11:12 PM
This site is the ONLY SSP Mustang site i post on because it's Mustang and Mustang onlyAdmen Mike (here) could try to be everything to everyone but has elected to strive for
excellence and accuracy with regard to SSP Mustangs and The SSP Mustang (only.) It's
seen in everything that is this site. It's about Quality not Quantity where accuracy count's
and correct is correct. that's why i am here. Mike and or Jim Young may not agree with
your mod's.... If your upset i'm sure you can find another site that will accept your
restoration (as YOU want it done)............... I like correct, accurate and informed
I like Specialservicemustang.net........I also like to goof around on here But don't get me
angry or we will be going down to Parker Center to talk about it:drunk:
http://i17.tinypic.com/821pj5w.jpg

1992b4c
11-17-2007, 05:28 PM
This site is the ONLY SSP Mustang site i post on because it's Mustang and Mustang onlyAdmen Mike (here) could try to be everything to everyone but has elected to strive for
excellence and accuracy with regard to SSP Mustangs and The SSP Mustang (only.) It's
seen in everything that is this site. It's about Quality not Quantity where accuracy count's
and correct is correct. that's why i am here. Mike and or Jim Young may not agree with
your mod's.... If your upset i'm sure you can find another site that will accept your
restoration (as YOU want it done)............... I like correct, accurate and informed
I like Specialservicemustang.net........I also like to goof around on here But don't get me
angry or we will be going down to Parker Center to talk about it

What on earth are you babbling about? Maybe you posted in the wrong spot?

Anyway, 3 cheers for Ryan.

ImEvil1
11-17-2007, 05:59 PM
What on earth are you babbling about? Maybe you posted in the wrong spot?

Anyway, 3 cheers for Ryan.

I think he was pretty clear with what he posted.

Thanks for the kind words, Andy. We try to keep the info as accurate as possible...and there's still room here for others who may have different ideas for their cars in mind.

1992b4c
11-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Yes he's clear on the goals for this site but it looks like it was pointed towards something someone said. Just trying to catch up.

ImEvil1
11-17-2007, 09:19 PM
Yes he's clear on the goals for this site but it looks like it was pointed towards something someone said. Just trying to catch up.

Nah...I think he was just expressing his opinion about the site. I think he really likes it here. :bouncy:

1992b4c
11-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Yep, he does. He was pretty funny over at the other site too. Maybe one day he will bring that 85 down here to AZ for us to see.

Andy
11-18-2007, 12:00 AM
Nah...I think he was just expressing his opinion about the site. I think he really likes it here. :bouncy:

Yes i like it here......It's like sitting at the controls of a fine tuned ship or like being in
control of a Robot....i know what button to push and what (or who) will pop up!
http://i5.tinypic.com/8g3of1x.jpg

86NeSSP
11-18-2007, 12:01 AM
That is why I like this community. Everyone is friendly and helpful and only makes fun of you when needed.

Matt

1992b4c
11-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Hey you Krusty old you know what, were you at the Pavillions tonight?