PDA

View Full Version : PAC RT and Harness

jarhed123
11-24-2007, 03:43 PM
If anyone has an extra one please let me know.

ImEvil1
11-24-2007, 03:55 PM
I do not have an extra PAC RT, but I think I might have the wiring harness. You should be able to pick up the repeater on eBay pretty cheaply.

I'll take a look and if I do, I'll ship it with the rest of the stuff I have for you.

jarhed123
11-24-2007, 04:00 PM
I did find one on Ebay for $10 plus $15 shipping but the seller has not responded to my e-mails, so I have not bid on it yet.

Thanks for the harness and the other stuff. :2thumbs:

NoDrama43
11-24-2007, 10:30 PM
Marcos,

If Mike doesn't hook you up with the correct harness let me know. I have some NOS ones in the box here.

jarhed123
11-24-2007, 10:33 PM
Jim, I appreciate it, it believe Mike will come through. He has been a person of his word plus I am going to get several other items from him. But I will let you know in any case and thanks for the offer.

jarhed123
11-25-2007, 07:32 PM
I placed the bid on the PAC RT yesterday, won and paid for it. Today I got a message that the payment has been refunded because the person who last won the auction and was a dead beat bidder has paid for it. I don't know what to say :headscratch:.
1. What the heck!! The other guy should get negative feedback and continue the deal with me. OR
2. At least the other guy came through and paid, even if it was late, good for you.

ImEvil1
11-25-2007, 07:53 PM
I see..the good and the bad. :dancingevil:

Technically, the guy has to sell you the item, since you were the winning bidder and the auction wasn't pulled.

On the other hand, is it really worth the trouble getting into with him when there are so many others available out there?

w4ata
11-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Just remember, if you are going to make it functional it has to be a UHF model. Most of the ones I've seen lately are VHF and some do not have all the "inards" in them. A lot of them do not have the bottom mounting tray with them either. The correct model # is H14TTY3110A with the H14 meaning low power UHF. The rest of the letters and numbers dont have to be the same as these.

jarhed123
11-30-2007, 08:18 PM
Just remember, if you are going to make it functional it has to be a UHF model. Most of the ones I've seen lately are VHF and some do not have all the "inards" in them. A lot of them do not have the bottom mounting tray with them either. The correct model # is H14TTY3110A with the H14 meaning low power UHF. The rest of the letters and numbers dont have to be the same as these.

Goog info. thaks for the heads up!:2thumbs: