PDA

View Full Version : What would everyone think about...

bmt336
11-29-2007, 07:46 PM
a new area called "The Most Assinine Call of the Week."
Since alot here are in law enforcement I usually have at least one call per week that is really assinine. Like the one I just finished 45 minutes ago, and I thought it would be humerous to share some. Of course no names, specific locations, etc....

NoDrama43
11-29-2007, 08:01 PM
:) I know that feeling......you get back in the car to leave and just shake your head in disbelief at some of the crap people can come up with...

bmt336
11-29-2007, 08:54 PM
I left that call and the line from Apocalypse Now kept running through my mind....the horror....the horror...the horror...

We are loosing this country to idiots......

ImEvil1
11-29-2007, 10:12 PM
The sad thing for me is...I've forgotten most of the craziness. Jim M. is the opposite....he remembers most of the funniest, and tells me about stuff that he claims I did or saw, and I honestly can't remember most of it. I wish I would have written some of it down.

86NeSSP
11-29-2007, 10:24 PM
you guys really need to write books about this stuff and publish as it would be funny to read and know the kind of idiocy (sp) you guys deal with. I know I have a good friend in the Marshall service and he tells me the daily stupid crap he deals with. He's an investigator and does a lot of tracking and stake outs.

I would love to read the stuff myself but it is up to Mike as to whether or not it would be a place that it can be chronicled as it will be a public record.

Matt

mustangretriever
11-29-2007, 11:20 PM
I wish I would have written some of it down.

I did that a couple years ago in a note style format so I could remember the basics of the calls, I wrote down a ton but I've yet to finish it!

ImEvil1
11-29-2007, 11:31 PM
I did that a couple years ago in a note style format so I could remember the basics of the calls, I wrote down a ton but I've yet to finish it!

I wish I would have, Eric. My buddy Jim is with DEA now, and just about every time we talk, he is coming up with another story that I "have to take his word for". (especially the early '90s stuff....he jogs my memory sometimes with the more recent ones) :)

jarhed123
11-29-2007, 11:42 PM
Yeah!! Some calls are funny and other you just can't believe you are living it. Just last week after interviewing a woman, for Grand Theft Auto and Dealing in stolen property, she was so upset she was going to jail that when I left the interview room she took off her clothes from the waist up as she bitched at me and all that. When I returned to the room, God, I could not believe her. Of course she is nothing to look at and she had no idea she was being video taped.

mustangretriever
11-29-2007, 11:49 PM
I had a gal stop and ask me today if I was a Police Officer...I was in uniform... I said yes but I was Federal Cop and she said..."What the F@#$ is that?!" I said nevermind just tell me what you want. She then proceeded to tell me that her boyfriend forced her into his car and drove all over the city with her earlier that day and then dumped her on the street and stole her cell phone. I referred her to the city police and she said, "I don't want no report, I just wanna tell a cop about it!" Whatever.

Although that's nothing compared to when I was a city cop!

jarhed123
11-29-2007, 11:54 PM
This morning a lady comes into the PD and asks for a Detective. I was close to the door and she told me she was raped. She told me the story and in the end what happened was that a guy convinced her to have sex with him. She was upset because it was not a rape. I told her if what he did were a crime none of us guy would be cops, including me.

mustangretriever
11-30-2007, 12:07 AM
I had a call once where a wife claimed to be raped by her husband, turns out she found out he was having an affair and she was just pissed....so we charged her with a false report. Man, I could go on ALL night! I need to pull my notes out!

bmt336
11-30-2007, 01:03 AM
she was so upset she was going to jail that when I left the interview room she took off her clothes from the waist up as she bitched at me and all that. When I returned to the room, God, I could not believe her. Of course she is nothing to look at and she had no idea she was being video taped.

That reminds me of the great line from Ron White

"do ya want to see my titties..."

Unmrkd
11-30-2007, 09:19 PM
"OK - Roll um back up!:eek: :D

NoDrama43
11-30-2007, 09:59 PM
ok I will play along.....it is so easy...here is one from today.

idiot woman calls dispatch and says i want to report a crime.....

proceeds to tell dispatch that she just "stabbed my husband in the heart and left for work". dispatch asks if her husband is ok???? idiot woman says she doesn't know, cause she is at work.

we go over to the house....husband is watching tv.....says his wife is a bitch and "she is just mad cause I won't get a job" We ask the 14 year old kid playing video games in the bedroom if he saw what happened? he says his mom is a bitch and is just mad because he won't go to school.

we charged her filing a false report. she went nuts....got arrested and locked up. We called the husband..... he laughed and said "f" her....now maybe I can get some sleep.

all is well that ends well I guess ????

jarhed123
12-01-2007, 01:57 AM
LMAF!! These stories are all the same no matter what part of the country they are in.

policemustang
12-02-2007, 08:06 AM
Kinda reminds me of a movie line:

Man at bar: "What's the score?"

Bartender: "Zero to Zero"

Man at bar: "Who's winning?"

Bartender (with complete look of confusion and decides to be smartass): "The Bears!"

shor
12-03-2007, 07:07 PM
http://www.biggeekdaddy.com/humorpages/Misc/lawnmowerDUI.html

86NeSSP
12-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Kinda reminds me of a movie line:

Man at bar: "What's the score?"

Bartender: "Zero to Zero"

Man at bar: "Who's winning?"

Bartender (with complete look of confusion and decides to be smartass): "The Bears!"

Ferris Bueler's Day Off...
Ed Rooney in the Pizza parlor looking for Ferris and just missing him on the T.V. where they are at the Cubs game.

Classic!