PDA

View Full Version : Literature free to a good home.

NoDrama43
02-02-2008, 12:48 AM
I have the following that I do not need. I have collected owners manual kits for my cars and along the way I have picked up several extras. This stuff is laying around collecting dust so I figured I would see if anyone needs it.

1989 Mustang Owners Guide fair condition no torn pages.

1990 Mustang Owners Guide with waranty booklet, operating guide, sound system operating guide and maintenance schedule/record log booklet, all in original plastic case.

1982 Mustang Owners Guide. some wear on cover but intact and complete.

This stuff is extra that I do not need. I could sell it on Ebay but would rather offer it here to SOMEONE THAT REALLY NEEDS IT. That means that I don't want to give it to you and then you sell it on Ebay. Please don't ask for it if you don't need it for your restoration. Pm me if you need any of it.

5ohMan
04-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Im looking for ANYTHING 1993.. I have FHP unit 1222, and im looking for any/all fhp or police related articles and such for showing purposes..anyone got anything ???

predator20
04-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Im looking for ANYTHING 1993.. I have FHP unit 1222, and im looking for any/all fhp or police related articles and such for showing purposes..anyone got anything ???

http://www.specialservicemustang.net/Articles.html
Try searching ebay for some of these magazines.