PDA

View Full Version : Police camaro for sale. IT STILL HAS THE POLICE CHIP IN IT! :)

SparkSVT
02-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Ebay sure brings out the morons.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290204101557&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123

so my buddy sent this email to him:

This member has a question for you.

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

Dear woodja67,

By still has the police chip in it are u referring to some salty snacks left under the seat by the officers that used to drive it, cause no Chevy built after 1994 has a removable "chip" in the PCM they are all FLASH memcal type PCMs and the police car program is the exact same as any other 5.7 Z28 car....Nice pictures in the dark 2 guy...

- multmigs
Item and user details
Item Title: Chevrolet : Camaro
Item Number: 290204101557
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290204101557
End Date: Feb-11-08 12:43:50 PST
From User: multmigs (120)
96.2% Positive Feedback
Member since Oct-01-99 in United States
Activity with multmigs (last 90 days):multmigs

mac88chp
02-06-2008, 02:58 PM
"By still has the police chip in it are u referring to some salty snacks left under the seat by the officers that used to drive it (?)"
Great line...I'll have to use that zinger on the next dozen rubes this upcoming show season who tell me all about that special police chip that is in my car too. :rollinglaugh:

mustangretriever
02-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Seller sez, "...has small minor bumper damage on drivers side front" WTF? The whole bumper cover is ripped off and the plastic fender is cracked too! I hate it when people abuse what was at one time a nice car.

policemustang
02-06-2008, 09:37 PM
I had some fellas looking at my car one time at a show.
They were discussing the radar switches mounted on the center console just behind the gear shift. I heard them say it "was the nitrous oxide switches".
Good Lord! I just rolled my eyes and walked away. It was worth arguing with them over it.

Like Tommy Lee Jones said in the movie MEN IN BLACK: "A person is smart. But people (as a group) are dumb!"