PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Seat Belts

Unmrkd
02-10-2008, 05:48 PM
The '89 SCHP is in need of all seat belts (GRAY). If anyone has a good set or line on some please post up. Thanks folks.

Mustang Matt
02-11-2008, 12:22 AM
Left you a post on .org about calling Matt at Fox mustang Restoration for repro seatbelts.

"All of the repro seatbelts are made by a guy here in my neighborhood. Seatbelt Solutions. He bought some seatblets from me on EBay. I ended up hooking him up with differences in colors and styles for all the years and scored the first repro set for my Cobra clone on the house... He has been doing Vettes for years.

They are similar to the 94 and newer retractors with the earlier type of buckles. Call Matt at Fox Mustang Restoration. 772-224-8992. He has all of the colors and can get you a price close to $100 cheaper than Late Model. Late model is only carrying the gray, red and black. Matt has the blues and tans as well and most are a dead on match for the original colors.

He can also reweb your existing set for a tad less if you prefer to stay all stock with the retractors etc. You gotta love the stuff we can get for these cars nowadays."

Unmrkd
02-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the info. Little by little needed items are starting to become available.:thumbsup: