PDA

View Full Version : It was a good night!

w4ata
02-20-2008, 12:10 AM
I just got off the phone with the trooper that drove my car a little while ago. It was great to talk with him and compare notes about the car. He is going to look for any in service pictures that he may have and helped me alot about the equipment placement etc. He retired about 10 years ago and drove alot of different cars but as we talked, alot of things came back to him about the car. He was very interested and was going to look at the fotki site and see how it was coming along and I asked him to see what he thought and offer any corrections.
Thanks again Marcos for all the help !:D

WSP-SSP
02-20-2008, 12:35 AM
good work, like you, i had to do some serious detective work to come up with the real history on my car. I met up with the trooper now sergeant that used it for its last two years of commercial duty. Without his info and the service pics, I would still be looking. Thanks to the head guy at the fleet garage, I was able to find out all. Its a good feeling for sure. I have met with him also, he was all smiles when i showed up in the mustang. Good job!

jarhed123
02-20-2008, 12:35 AM
No problem, I'm glad I could help. I only wish I could be in your shoes with mine. Good luck and keep up the great work with your car.:welcome:

ImEvil1
02-20-2008, 01:04 AM
Great stuff. Please let us know if he sends you any in-service pics. ;)

w4ata
02-20-2008, 01:15 AM
Great stuff. Please let us know if he sends you any in-service pics. ;)

I'll sure do it, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. He was a real nice guy and very helpful. He was surprised to know that there were people doing what we were doing and glad to hear about it.

ImEvil1
02-20-2008, 01:29 AM
Good deal....maybe we can get him to swing by here?