Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Special Service Mustang.net Forums (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/index.php)
-   Show Info (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Mustang Memories All Ford Car Show (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2583)

CNTLOSE 06-23-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOstang (Post 20872)
That would be great Matt. I'll be out there with my Missouri SSP :) . It's a HUGE show...attracts #'s bigger than most MCA shows.

I have always wanted to go and take a tour of Ford museum. Might make it a getaway weekend. Will let you guys know as we get closer to the event.

stadair 07-26-2010 11:03 PM

Less than two weeks to show time!

Just heard that a motorcycle club is supposed to roll in with 100+ bikes. And that Selfridge AFB is going to send some heavy iron over our heads at 2 PM. Alan Mulally is also supposed to show.

Texaspony87 07-27-2010 02:15 AM

Hope that is not a 1% er MC club!

stadair 07-27-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texaspony87 (Post 21351)

We're shooting for 50% of our club members to show. That would be almost 200. I really don't see that happening unfortunately. 100 at best. :No no:

MOstang 07-27-2010 07:35 PM

I think by 1%er motorcycle club Joe's using a term to describe Outlaw Biker Clubs. I'm with Joe and hope not that type of group that shows. :eek:

By the way just sent in my pre-registration...will be there w/the MSHP SSP. I've had occassion to meet Mr. Mulally through work and what a real personable man he is...would be great if he made a visit.

stadair 07-27-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texaspony87 (Post 21351)

OH! I did not know the MC ment Motorcycle Club. No, I don't think it's a outlaw club that will be coming. What ever club it is, they were invited by our board is what I understand.

Looking forward to seeing you and your car Mike!

CNTLOSE 07-28-2010 03:27 PM

Does not look like we are going to make the show. Wife's vacation time is getting low and we are committed to Ashville so I think we will be passing this time around. :(

stadair 07-29-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNTLOSE (Post 21366)
Does not look like we are going to make the show. Wife's vacation time is getting low and we are committed to Ashville so I think we will be passing this time around. :(

Maybe next year...

MOstang 07-29-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNTLOSE (Post 21366)

That's too bad Matt, but we'll be sure to take pics. Sounds like we're going to have a few SSP's there this year. :cool:

CNTLOSE 07-30-2010 09:25 PM

Yeah, I was really hoping to go to this one. I have never been to Dearborn and really want to go to the Henry Ford Museum. I will have to mark it down for next year. Hope you guys have a great time!