Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Special Service Mustang.net Forums (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Briefing Room (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   wear your seatbelt please (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2191)

SSPGARY 09-15-2009 09:38 AM

OUCH!!!!!:eek: Glad you're OK.

Gary

86NeSSP 09-15-2009 10:25 AM

Glad you're OK Jim... I hope all parties came out OK on that one. Well I guess you will be getting another NEW cruiser!

mustangretriever 09-15-2009 11:12 AM

Looks like the guy might have been aiming for the CALEA logo but missed. Too bad, I think CALEA has a regulation against striking police vehicles.

NoDrama43 09-15-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86NeSSP (Post 16153)
Glad you're OK Jim... I hope all parties came out OK on that one. Well I guess you will be getting another NEW cruiser!

I requested that I be asssigned another ....BIG......HEAVY....expedition. My Captain told me yesterday they are buying me a 2010 Expedition to drive so that is a good thing. I also want a full cage and fire supression system.....

I feel worse today than yesterday but the Doctor said that is to be expected.

MOstang 09-15-2009 01:52 PM

Amazing nobody was hurt worse. Glad you came out of that one OK. A good thing you weren't driving in something small like an SSP.

NoDrama43 09-15-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangretriever (Post 16154)
Looks like the guy might have been aiming for the CALEA logo but missed. Too bad, I think CALEA has a regulation against striking police vehicles.

we call the CALEA decals our "tombstones". I found out today that the "at fault" driver tried to say HE had the green light. I will have a copy of my cruiser cam video tomorrow that clearly shows the light green for me. When the crash happened I had the presence of mind to reach up and turn the video on. When the record button is pushed our cameras back up 90 seconds then start saving data . My Captain told me today it is excellent footage. Another souvenire I can add to the pile from the last 22 years.

ImEvil1 09-15-2009 06:39 PM

High speed=the presence of mind to hit the record button.

Winterpark SSP 09-15-2009 08:48 PM

WOW!

I am glad there were no serious injuries. I can't imagine what an SSP would look like after! I am glad you were in that vehicle.

FHP813 09-15-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoDrama43 (Post 16157)
we call the CALEA decals our "tombstones". I found out today that the "at fault" driver tried to say HE had the green light. I will have a copy of my cruiser cam video tomorrow that clearly shows the light green for me. When the crash happened I had the presence of mind to reach up and turn the video on. When the record button is pushed our cameras back up 90 seconds then start saving data . My Captain told me today it is excellent footage. Another souvenire I can add to the pile from the last 22 years.

I guess Integrity is a hard thing to find these days. Thankfully you have the footage.

Gearhead 09-15-2009 09:39 PM

Wow, that looks like a very hard hit, glad you are ok !! I didn't know you were with Miami Township. I know exactly where that picture was taken.

Scott