Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Special Service Mustang.net Forums (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/index.php)
-   1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Found my Build Sheet (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/showthread.php?t=303)

mac88chp 06-05-2007 12:27 PM

Good deal! Got towed?...we used to drive 'em that way to the body shop. Not strictly legal here but if you had a buddy following behind closely, you usually could get away with it as long as you weren't going halfway across the state. ;)

What kind of paint job are you getting?

NoDrama43 06-05-2007 12:28 PM

fantastic !! glad to see the car is getting the resto it deserves.

predator20 06-05-2007 12:58 PM

Good deal. I told you that you were going to finish yours before mine.

jarhed123 06-05-2007 04:47 PM

Yeah, decided to have it towed to save me the time while I finished cleaning the garage and things around the house. Anyways that is why I have AAA, why not use them. The car will be getting the regular FHP Black and Tan. The shop told me 2 weeks but I am thinking a month. Expect the worst and hope for the best as I always said in the Marines. :Pirate09duel:

My office, at home, if full of the entire interior and the wheels. Once back I will be like a busy ant, all over the car. I am sure Bernie will help, he likes the rush. I would also like to thank him. He helped me with a new trunk and other parts that were needed. Thanks Bernie :thanks:

Unmrkd 06-05-2007 05:07 PM

Marcos, the fun begins! You'll be at that body shop three times a day.:rollhappy: I hope they do a good job for you. Keep Bernie on his toes, make him work just don't give him the beer until the job is done.:D Good luck and keep us posted on the progress.

FHP813 06-05-2007 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jarhed123 (Post 2894)
Yeah, decided to have it towed to save me the time while I finished cleaning the garage and things around the house. Anyways that is why I have AAA, why not use them. The car will be getting the regular FHP Black and Tan. The shop told me 2 weeks but I am thinking a month. Expect the worst and hope for the best as I always said in the Marines. :Pirate09duel:

My office, at home, if full of the entire interior and the wheels. Once back I will be like a busy ant, all over the car. I am sure Bernie will help, he likes the rush. I would also like to thank him. He helped me with a new trunk and other parts that were needed. Thanks Bernie :thanks:

Marcos: No problem Bro! Glad it's going to paint.

Gregg: Ive seen this Guy's work up close, he does outstanding work.
He's painting my black car as soon as I get all my equipment together.
This is some of his work, and believe me the picture doesn't do it justice.

Unmrkd 06-05-2007 07:30 PM

Looking good! The transformation back to the Florida colors should be quite dramatic. A 4-eye car really fits that combination, looking forward to seeing the results.

FHP813 06-05-2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unmrkd (Post 2895)
Marcos, the fun begins! You'll be at that body shop three times a day.:rollhappy: I hope they do a good job for you. Keep Bernie on his toes, make him work just don't give him the beer until the job is done.:D Good luck and keep us posted on the progress.

You can't drive the car unless you put in some fuel. :cheers:

ImEvil1 06-06-2007 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FHP813 (Post 2898)
You can't drive the car unless you put in some fuel. :cheers:

Now THAT is funny!

Glad to see it heading to the shop, Marcos.:thumbsup:

jarhed123 06-16-2007 05:13 PM

At the shop

6 Attachment(s)
Here are some pics from today at the body shop.:thumbsup: The car is coming along and I was told that maybe by the end of the week it will be complete. I am not holding my breath.:nahnah: