Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Special Service Mustang.net Forums (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/index.php)
-   Special Service Mustangs For Sale (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   1990 Missouri SSP for sale in England (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5391)

Pmustang 01-27-2014 10:31 AM

1990 Missouri SSP for sale in England

Car located in Essex England.

Selling my 1990 MO SSP. Very well known car in very good condition. Zero rust and like new underneath. All police equipment and tons of documentation. Only selling as my dream bucket list car became available while I was in the USA at Xmas. I bought that and now have no space for the SSP

I am putting a price up as I am sure this forum requires one. I am negotiable however. :-). 11k British pounds. All receipts gladly shown. Will sell below my cost to enthusiast, let's talk.
Please note. UK lighting alterations made, UK Mot passed with flying colors. All import taxes and fees paid. V5 registration document in hand.

Roof lights with take down and alley lights
Multi function Siren
PA
Wig wags
Police Scanner
Front and rear radar
5 speed
All SSP specific equipment
Dark Blue
Light blue interior
10 hole factory wheels with gatorback tyres
Large book of history, order sheets, photos.

Pmustang(at)gmail(dot)com.

28HopUp 01-28-2014 10:33 PM

Good luck with the sale. What did you end up buying, if I may ask?

Pmustang 01-29-2014 09:52 AM

A 1966 Shelby GT350. 4spd. Blue. California born and bred.

Cheers. Peter

MOstang 09-24-2014 09:04 PM

I'll help bring this thread full circle by posting in addition to other thread I've posted. This one is coming back across the pond to join my stable, including my 1993 MSHP SSP. Catching a board ride in about 2 weeks.

EXNODRAMANOTCH 09-25-2014 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOstang (Post 47862)
I'll help bring this thread full circle by posting in addition to other thread I've posted. This one is coming back across the pond to join my stable, including my 1993 MSHP SSP. Catching a board ride in about 2 weeks.

Mike, I hope it's secured on a boat and not making the trip on a large surf board. :rolleyes:

MOstang 09-25-2014 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EXNODRAMANOTCH (Post 47864)
Mike, I hope it's secured on a boat and not making the trip on a large surf board. :rolleyes:

LOL! It will have many other cars to keep it company on the boat ride. A real learning experience with the international shipping aspect. Really don't want to do more of those. Peter has been great and would be an impossible act for someone to follow.

NoDrama43 09-27-2014 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pmustang (Post 44315)
A 1966 Shelby GT350. 4spd. Blue. California born and bred.

Cheers. Peter

wow......car I can only dream about owning. Congrats. You made a fine decision right there.