Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Special Service Mustang.net Forums (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/index.php)
-   Members' SSPs (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   1986 Nevada Highway Patrol SSP (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5817)

xxtrpr 12-19-2014 10:51 PM

NHP

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoDrama43 (Post 48854)
Congrats to john . r getting it all done and a big congrats to Brad for doing the car right and keeping it in the hands of someone that wants to restore the car. It will be an awesome ride once it is done.

Thank you Jim can't wait to get her home .

xxtrpr 12-19-2014 10:53 PM

NHP

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighthawk756 (Post 48855)
Thanks Jim and everyone. Yeah, that was my biggest thing, this car is way too rare just to take the first buyer that shows interest. I wasn't going to sell it until I was comfortable with the person buying it and their intentions.

Brad, I think you made the best choice 😆kidding.. But i do thank you for working with me and your passion to keep it out of wrong hands.

nighthawk756 12-20-2014 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxtrpr (Post 48861)
Brad, I think you made the best choice 😆kidding.. But i do thank you for working with me and your passion to keep it out of wrong hands.

:D :2thumbs:

kapracing 12-20-2014 09:45 AM

Post up plenty of pics when you get her home !!!
Congrats to all...

xxtrpr 12-20-2014 10:43 AM

NHP

Quote:

Originally Posted by kapracing (Post 48863)
Post up plenty of pics when you get her home !!!
Congrats to all...

Thank you Bobby... i will post up picts when she gets here it will prob be in snow 1st time in its life by time i get it here. I am debating keeping it with Brad in storage until our weathet breaks so it doesnt get here covered in salt from road travel.. unless somebody on here is coming this way with closed trailer..

xxtrpr 01-18-2015 08:25 PM

NHP

Looking like NHP being picked up and dropped off this week... Enclosed transport so no salt from crap roads up here.

MOstang 01-19-2015 06:16 PM

I'm sure you're excited for it to arrive...the waiting is always tough. Looking forward to how you progress with it.

xxtrpr 01-19-2015 09:01 PM

NHP

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOstang (Post 49137)
I'm sure you're excited for it to arrive...the waiting is always tough. Looking forward to how you progress with it.

Mike,
yes excited not sure about progress with the cold. Unless i can get in paint shop asap. But other stuff has to wait until we warm up some. And i guess time to let this thread die will open new 1 to start resto.

28HopUp 01-20-2015 12:01 AM

'Hope.the waiting game goes quickly. My vote would be to keep.this one as your build thread, but that's your call.

xxtrpr 01-20-2015 03:41 AM

NHP

Quote:

Originally Posted by 28HopUp (Post 49144)
'Hope.the waiting game goes quickly. My vote would be to keep.this one as your build thread, but that's your call.

It's the for sale section.. can it be moved by the powers that be?