View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 12:42 AM
'88 MA & '90 TX SSP's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri22NJ View Post
Im in the process of restoring my 87 Delaware state ssp unmarked 1 of 10 ever used. Does anybody have pictures or any inside information about these cars. I Googled Delaware SSP but not to much info. I will post some pictures of mine. Thanks, Brian blogthis86@live.com
When I called the MA State Police a couple of weeks ago, I got nowhere. Not saying that they weren't helpful because they really were, however it's not everyday somebody calls the state police and asks them for any information on a police car put in service around twenty years ago! They didn't know who to transfer me to first, so I just kept getting transferred. I must admit it was rather amusing because when I explained what I was doing to the various people I got transferred to, they were all like "why are you restoring an unmarked cruiser?" What I did that was a HUGE plus was join the MA police forum. See if Deleware has one. I networked with a bunch of cops who were actually interested in what I was doing and I got a lot of information from them and got contacts to get the information I needed/wanted. I'm still early in my quest, but when it is meant for us to get the information, we will!
1989 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatch w/36K All Original
1989 Mustang GT Conv. RARE W/OUT FACTORY A/C
http://www.5pt0joe.com