View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faslane View Post
Hey lilalleykatt, you just joined the site, and now you are selling them, are you going or have another ssp? I assume you are a enthusiast right.
Lane
I don't think he ever claimed to be an enthusiast, he's a dealer out to make cash. I seem to recall a few new members signing up, getting info on their cars, help on equipment and decals only to sell their cars, and never to be heard from again.

Quote:
I hope it lands in someone's hands who will do right by it as an SSP. It seems pretty clear the seller (or is it the seller's "representative" who has been posting) is interested in money and nothing more. While that's not such a big deal to me (especially when it's no secret), it does matter to me that he is inconsistent (to say the least) on sale price and overexagerats the car's condition. Regardless of what you think about the fairness of the price, it would be a fun car to have and enjoy. This has been one the more interesting threads to watch in a while.
I agree, bashing the car (the Mop and glow reference for one) is not going to discourage the seller. I wouldn't pay that kind of money or comment on any car unless I saw the car for myself. Then if you don't think it's worth the asking price DON'T buy it.

1993 FHP 813
1986 UHP SSP slicktop- Getting there little by little.
1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD

E
ven grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01

Mustang Club of America member.