Thread: MCA Question
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonafide View Post
Please dont pretend you know what you're talking about. I can scan our policy manual as it pertains to equipment for vehicles as well, and as I already pointed out - BY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE - there is not an absolute when dealing/ordering from suppliers and manufacturers for equipment. It is impossible to produce large numbers of fleet cars EXACTLY the same for consecutive years. There WILL be inconsistencies. All you're showing me by trying to use a copy of SOP, is that you have NEVER been in Law Enforcement.

Why should I search something I've personally lived thru and dealt with - and continue to deal with? I've been IN the Mustang hobby world since the early 80s and IN Law Enforcement for 22 yrs - as well as owning a NEW 1991 SSP in 1991. You guys have this standpoint that you know every thing concerning (cop)cars and the fact remains, you are not the be all to end all when it comes to them and the hobby. Well, other than your reputations as a group proceeds you. Absolutely amazes me when someone counters yalls opinions, it dips from your end to insults and condescension.
Bonifide,

Our reputation as a group? You must be talking about the majority of SSP owners since most of the members here are members of both net and org. I merely corrected an incorrect statement you made. On another topic (since you brought it up) there are numerous members here (myself included) that are career LEO's. We just don't feel the need to try and impress everyone with all the yappity yap....... You are not going to impress anyone here touting your job experience.

" All you're showing me by trying to use a copy of SOP, is that you have NEVER been in Law Enforcement." another incorrect statement......and you owe Evil an apology.

If you want to contribute in a positive way that is great. This is a great site, with very little drama which is the way we plan on keeping it. It's your choice.

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP