Thread: SSP Utah car
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1992b4c View Post
Not trying to piss on anyones Cheerio's but sometimes it almost appears to me that some members believe that we should give them away to each other.
I don't believe we should give our cars away to each other either. The only issue I have is that I believe we should at least offer the cars for sale here to let members get the first opportunity at the car. If there is no interest or offers after a couple of days then by all means go whichever route gets it sold. The members here all have a common interest which are these cars. I have never sold an SSP on Ebay. I have only listed one on ebay in the past 14 years of owning them. In the past years I have bought a few cars that I have used as trade material for another one I wanted, and I have sold some because I had to many (five 1986 cars at one time). I just always took the time to let other members know it was for sale prior to putting it on ebay. I sold or traded them all and didn't have to list them. I don't know if I could have got more on ebay but I have always been happy with the prices I have sold the cars for here.

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP