View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:08 PM

Default 1993 FHP 1222 on Craigslist

Found this listing on Craigslist. Really...an SSP appraised for $30,000. If that's an honest comment in the listing that appraiser hasn't paid a bit of attention to SSP sales. Also hate to go on a soapbox but it's hard to take an owner serious that says..."Thius is a SERIOUS sale, and NO jokers OR Irresponsible people will drive away in this car, I'd rather burn her, then let a kid drive her, and modify the crap outta it."...I would never even joke about burning my car and/or letting a kid drive it and modify the heck out of it. Typical kind of Craigslist ad...please...

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/1970263549.html

1993 Florida Hwy Patrol SSP Mustang - $20000 (Long Island,NY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-09-23, 8:18PM EDT
Reply to: sale-xssxf-1970263549@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The LAST Marked Florida Hwy Patrol SSP Mustang , This car was used out of troop E in Miami Fla from 1993-2001 before it was decommissioned, stripped of police gear and sold at auction. The car is in GREAT shape, and has a few minor scratches and dings, BUT overall in awesome shape for a police cruiser used for 8 years. I have shown the car all around the east coast since it's purchase, and now a divorce is calling for its sale. Im FIRM on this price, which it has been appraised for 10 grand more, but due to the need for a quick sale, first 20k takes her. I have made just about everything that came with the car work, and even did a few police mods & props that go with her. Thius is a SERIOUS sale, and NO jokers OR Irresponsible people will drive away in this car, I'd rather burn her, then let a kid drive her, and modify the crap outta it. All trophies, props, spare light bar, computer, radar system , etc..all go with the car..Happy bidding..First serious bidder over 20k takes her !! You WONT be disappointed !!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/