View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDrama43 View Post
post the vin if you have it.
I'll try and get it - seller is nice, but as I said, he's not wanting to divulge too much via emails, as he thinks it's "wasting time" - but in the same instance, niether of us are close enough physically (probably at least 2hrs+ or so apart distance wise) to just drop everything and meet up to review the car in person just to see the VIN, BUC & DSO info.

I've asked the pertinent questions - received some pics and the info I posted above (so far). No VIN or DSO info was given, even though I did ask (and was told both BUC tags are still attached). I'm not trying to waste his (or anyone's) time, but, due to the distance, I'm sure others would agree that trying to get such info via email is at this point, the best method (and really should not be all that "painful" if the seller wants to sell).

Based on his responses, it seems he's dealt with his fair share of "tire kickers" in the past and I guess feels that if anyone is asking a bunch of questions, they're really not "serious" about buying anything... LOL. He has told me he does have paperwork, but has not elaborated as to exactly what he has for the car.

I'll keep this updated if I get any forward progression... I'm hoping I can find out more, without him feeling like I'm being too forceful.

Am I going about this all wrong? LOL!
1994 Cobra Coupe SVT #13
2018 EB Fastback w/PP