Thread: 1979 F-body CHP
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDrama43 View Post
Greg...... Guiness is good but I wouln't want any with ice cream.....

Ray...... seriously?? are you angry about something or am I completely misreading your post? If you have a complaint, concern, just need to vent, or are unhappy here, feel free to PM Imevil1, Nodrama43, or 28HopUp and communicate your feelings to one of us.

Bill Jr...... Ah Bill, always the well spoken one..... I applaud your intellect and communication skills. Lighthearted misdirection with humor ! awesome.
If you detected anger! I can't believe that, as it definately wasn't meant to be, not me. When I get angry, which isn't often, you will definately know it.
I am old enough that I don't really have time for anger, and that serves no good use, waste of time.
Talking about re-painting my car tan, was a joke, and I figured any inteligent person would take it that way.
I just stated the facts.
I just get off here, if you thought that was an angry post. It's amazing that if someone differs in opinion, or questions one on a post, one of the main 3 moderators, makes us out the bad guys, and tell us to pm them rather than posting.
I have NO bad feelings for the 3 of you and sorry I hit a sore spot.
Ill stay on the other side and leave you guys, alone in the future.