View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 10:31 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
Thanks for clarifying the status of your car. It may appear that some comments are "rough", but we strive for providing information on cars that is as accurate as possible while trying to avoid personal condemnations. There is also a rule here against people/businesses who try to flip cars for profit. Back when this website was established, ebay was the only serious way to sell a collector car online, but they charge for that service. So people/businesses would post their collector cars for sale on specialty websites for free. Although we want to see these SSP's end up in the right hands, the .NET staff tries to identify situations where sellers are only here for personal gain. So yes, those comments can be a bit rough, but it's done for the benefit of our members.

Regardless, I hope your ISP finds a good home!
+1 to what Bill said, and I hope it finds a good home as well.

Also, I'm not sure who Brett is in relation to you, John, but a majority of the questions surrounding the car could have been avoided had he had the courtesy to respond to them in the thread he posted here, or, since you are apparently the owner, if you would have listed the car for sale here yourself.

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363