View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 09:06 PM

Default Updates...

Hello,

I've not done much to it since it has been running besides fixing idle issues, it's almost completely cured, TPS is the last thing which i will be replacing soon. Already replaced oxygen sensors and cleaned mass air sensor, solved surging idle issue and no more black smokes out of exhaust.

Trans has been shifting REAL HARD since day one, it made trans pan to get loose by its bolts and leaked a lot on my carport area... not cool. So i will have it completely rebuild next week so it won't leak anymore which i am looking forward to. My trusty shop tightened up the bolts for 2nd time in a month, it finally stopped leaking so I'll leave her alone until next week so that way no more mess on floor! I used about 3 large jar of trans fluids since she got on the road.

So far no luck finding 87-89 regetta blue interior... so i might be restoring my original set with this..

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...Interior-Paint

Will restore my original seats with new foams and covers and good set of tracks as original ones are obsolete and beyond repairable condition. Anyone have good recommendations for foams and covers to be period correct as much as possible?
Proud owner of the vehicles:
1989 Ocala FL SSP unmarked drug enforcement unit
1989 Mustang GT (5 speed conversion)
1990 FHP unit - SOLD
1991 Davie, FL SSP #142 - SOLD
2014 VW Jetta SportWagen TDI