Thread: Chp Evoc
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 03:30 AM
Let me see yer war face!

Hey guys. Thanks for the interest. Here is a link to a fotki album I threw together.

http://public.fotki.com/guerro/

Should give you all an idea of the car. The car is in exactly the same state as when I bought it from Charles Ricks over 4 years ago. ~29k miles on the clock and the only changes I have made are the doors being painted black and a close friend gave me some recaro seats out of his totaled 91 coupe. I threw them in my car to see how they fit and just never bothered to take them back out. I have the original seats in storage. Obviously, the originals would go with the car and I am keeping the recaros.

The car is located in the Phoenix, AZ metro area and is still titled in California with a PNO (Period of Non Operation) registration. Title is clear and in my possession.

Feel free to PM with any questions. I am looking to get what I paid for the car and all the extras. $8k. There are two complete sets of XP2000 Tires and wheels and I believe one extra tire, harnesses (original duplicates to what CHP used in the car at the track, originals kept by CHP), misc paperwork, warranty card, SSP owner manual, etc.

Thanks guys.

Richard

Last edited by guerro; 11-25-2006 at 03:36 AM.