Thread: CHP UNIT #9101
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 02:46 AM

unfortunately, the car had previously been in a crashed and the front bumper had been replaced.

When i purchased the car a month ago the front was damaged again due to a crash from owner who had it all altered with a stroker and supercharger and somehow he lost control and crashed it thus damaging the front clip area. He was going to part it out and scrap it for metal. I originally went to to purchase parts to fix my other coupe and ask about the car and was told that it was an Ex CHP and he was going to cut it up and go to the scrap metal. I offered to buy it; as is and Paid $400.00 dollars and towed it home. Now i will be replacing the radiator support. the buck tags are all there and door tags. The original holes to the door post and original plastics are also drilled fro the spot lights, the rear quarter panel also has the holes covered up with bondo. The first aid kit holes are present along with the snare clips. the original speedometer cluster and dash are present. its definitely a project but nothing impossible the special task to restore and saving it from making it to the metal yard.