View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 03:19 PM

Default Marti Reports

I had a PM exchange with a member today about the Marti Reports. I commented that there are 30 VINs (CHP, FHP, AzDPS, and NYSP) on my immediate list to be pulled by the end of January as funds allow. There are another 15 or so VINs (many different agencies) that are on my "want" list. Then there are another 27 VINs for suspected Texas DPS cars (which I may not need to pull if some documentation comes in). At a cost of $15 per report, the total gets rather expensive. He recommended that I consider posting up a Paypal link in case any of you want to contribute financially.

I'm not well acquainted with how Paypal works in terms of establishing a pay button/link, but if anyone wants to contribute to our VIN Project, my Paypal account is mm750 [at] comcast [dot] net (use the actual symbols and remove the spaces). I will gladly acknowledge in this thread everyone who contributes (unless they want to keep their name out of it). There's no obligation here - we're all friends so any amount is welcome. It's a bit awkward for me to even post this up, but this is something we can do for the benefit of the hobby.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!