View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 11:26 AM

The transportation arrangements have been confirmed. The car will be picked up later this week and shipped to the shop where Bobby works. The car will need some areas of the paint redone, which could easily turn into more work. But I am very comfortable with Bobby's work - I just hope he can paint a RED SSP as nice as the GSP cars he's done. Once he's finished with the paint, I will run down in my F150 with a trailer and bring it home.

It will need tires, shocks/struts, and maybe springs right away. I will remove the camber plates on the shock towers and strut brace at the same time. I will keep an eye out for the missing A/C parts this winter. I know of a few other minor details that will need attention, and surely there will be other items to fix along the way. But this will be a nice project that is much farther along than the SMPV I sold, and I will be able to stay active in the hobby and enjoy the PCSD car as I work on it.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!