Thread: WTT for SSP
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 06:31 PM

Default WTT for SSP

I have a 1991 5.0 LX convertible. This is a stock non modified car. The previous owner was an older gentleman and bought the car when it had 40k miles on it. The interior is a 9.5 out of 10 only because the seats have been recovered, the ashtray door, and aftermarket radio. The exterior is great. has a small scratch on the top of the driver side fender that had been touched up. New top put on this year. all electrics work, top, window, locks, mirrors, cruise control, A/C. The car has the original spare, jack, lug wrench, tire cover, trunk carpet, the front license plate holder is in the trunk. along with the convertible top boot and storage pouch which does not look like it has been used. I have replaced the timing chain, harmonic balancer, water pump, steering pump and lines, thermostat and coolant hoses with the Goodyear/ Continental blue hoses. I tried to replace all those parts with Ford or Motocraft parts. The rear main seal looks like its starting to leak but I'm trying to get it into the shop this week or the next to get it fixed. The only thing I feel the car need is new front rotors.

I've had the car for about a year now and it stays in the garage and I have only put about 600 miles on it. I run non ethanol fuel and put fuel stabilizer in it. This is a very nice car that has not been hot rodded. all the VIN stickers are still on all the body panels.

I am looking for a 87 or newer SSP. It doesn't have to be as nice as mine but would like it to be a running driving car auto or five speed.

Pics doesn't seem to want to upload.

James
405-694-3132