View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 11:55 PM

Default My natural gas power vehicle

Hey all, so you all know that I bought a 1985 former OSP SSP Mustang just last month that I will be restoring this Fall, but then I also just last month bought a former city of Cotati Ca. Police 1996 Ford Crown Victoria, and best of all it does not take Gasoline, but runs on Natural gas, the same gas I use to cook on my cook stove and heat my home and hot water. Im installing a slow fuel fueling station here at my home so that I plug it in each evening and every morning wake up to a full tank of gas (36 Gals worth) you will notice that I ttok the steele wheels and hub caps off and put on a set of Lincoln aluminum wheels and new tires, I have some cosmetic work but not that bad, it has 50k miles and thats low for a police car and very low considering that it runs very well on Natural Gas. this thing will cost me around $1.60 per gallon much better than $4.30 for gasoline around here in Oregon

what do you guys think?
oh... and I fil it up at my home and will wake up each morning with a full tank of Natural gas. 36 gallons worth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1820 smaller2.JPG (140.3 KB, 30 views)