View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 10:19 AM
**No Longer a Registered Member**

There are several "remanufactuers" that will "reman" your specific original engine. One of them is Grooms Engines in Nashville, Tn. They are a HUGE national engine remanufactuer. I sent countless original matching number Corvette small blocks, low horse Big Blocks and 289/302 engines to them for rebuild or remanufacturing. You choose your own term.

They provide state of the art machining and a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty for the original purchaser in a passenger vehicle. They also offer a "lifetime warranty" where they will reman the engine 1 time for the original owner no matter how many miles, for whatever reason it failed. Even if you run it out of oil! This warranty kicks in after the standard warranty if you purchase this option. This is a SUPERB WARRANTY and Groom's stands behind their products.

They have a performance program for the Grand National guys and do a lot of GN turbo motors. They have been in business over 40 years and are a very stable company. They have great rates for shipping also.

Call Benny at 615 242 4308.

No, I do not work for Groom's or have any association with Groom's other than being a longtime customer. I think their prices are cheaper than I can build an engine with the local machine shop operator who gives little to NO warranty for their work! Give them a try, you just might be surprised!