View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:33 PM
**No Longer a Registered Member**

I also just spoke to Benny. List price for a 1988-1995 302HO Roller motor is $1,560.00 exchange. He will reman YOUR original engine for the same $1,560.00 with no upcharge for a custom build.

Shipping just quoted to one member on this site from Orlando Florida to Nashville at $125.00 and $125.00 for the return of the reman engine to Orlando. Benny says that typical freight rates are $70.00 each way to states touching Tennessee. $100.00 to east coast of Virginia and about $120to Maryland or West Virginia. If you are near you can bring YOUR engine to Nashville. The core charge if you choose not to send your engine and just want to buy one and keep your engine is $285.00.

I was wrong about the warranty. The STANDARD warranty is 18 months UNLIMITED MILEAGE. The LIFETIME warranty is $149.00 and is good to the original purchaser. This is a great deal IF you plan on driving the car a lot AND keeping your car for a longtime. I have purchased the Lifetime warranty on several small blocks in old Corvettes I own.

If you are a shop or have a auto repair business you may be able to get jobber pricing and save some bucks. Don't tell Benny I told you about that!

Give them a chance to earn your business!