View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Bobby Edwards

Arrow 1985 SSP LTD for sale Atlanta Craigslist

Not mine just passing along;

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/4041148683.html

I have up for sale is a very rare Ford LTD with the police package:

Car runs, drives, stops, and handles awesome. I'd be interested in a trading for an older running driving project, primarily interested in Ford, AMC, or Mopar.

5.0L High Output engine
AOD 4 speed transmission
Larger heavy duty brakes
Upgraded heavy duty suspension
Certified calibration speedometer

I've done a lot of work to this car, as it was in need of a few things when I purchased it.

New brake booster
New Front rotors and semi-metallic pads
Brake Fluid Flush
New external fuel pump (previous owner installed a internal pump prior to my purchase)
New air filter
New fuel filter(s)
New battery
New alternator
New Swaybar end links and Poly bushings
New U-Joint and Lower Ball Joints
Recent Oil Change
Radiator Flush
New Headliner
New Falken speed rated tires on hard to find Enki mesh rims.

Car comes with some spares:
Full set of police steel wheels with hubcaps

Car still needs some work, paint isn't perfect (it was resprayed at some point and it wasn't that great). All I would do to it is have it resprayed and maybe address the cracked windshield. I have receipts for all the work done, totaling over $1200.

The car is registered and tagged no need for a VIN verification, or emissions for that matter. Lots of paperwork comes with the sale including, hard to find police manual, a build sheet, and original owners manual. I'll also toss in a complete Factory Workshop Manual (much better than a Chilton or Haynes)

I don't need help selling. More pics available upon request. This is a rare car that will only go up in value.

Feel free to call or text me if you have any questions: Five Oh Three 449 Three Eight Two One, Matt

1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41

1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP

1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29

1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs