Thread: MCA Question
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEvil1 View Post
You might want to do a little more research first, before putting out incorrect info and then not listening to someone who has been in the hobby for longer than 2 months.
Please dont pretend you know what you're talking about. I can scan our policy manual as it pertains to equipment for vehicles as well, and as I already pointed out - BY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE - there is not an absolute when dealing/ordering from suppliers and manufacturers for equipment. It is impossible to produce large numbers of fleet cars EXACTLY the same for consecutive years. There WILL be inconsistencies. All you're showing me by trying to use a copy of SOP, is that you have NEVER been in Law Enforcement.

Why should I search something I've personally lived thru and dealt with - and continue to deal with? I've been IN the Mustang hobby world since the early 80s and IN Law Enforcement for 22 yrs - as well as owning a NEW 1991 SSP in 1991. You guys have this standpoint that you know every thing concerning (cop)cars and the fact remains, you are not the be all to end all when it comes to them and the hobby. Well, other than your reputations as a group proceeds you. Absolutely amazes me when someone counters yalls opinions, it dips from your end to insults and condescension.