Thread: 1988 FHP $2250
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Troop D

Guess I'll go ahead and come clean... It is my SSP.

Long story short. After listing it and then finding out the true popularity with these vehicles, I have once again fell in love with my baby. Being with it this long, it almost felt like I was going to loose a member of the family which I stated to each person that called on it (I know kapracing can at least verify that... hope you enjoyed the pics ).

Of all the people that responded to the add, there was one that has been looking for a SSP for the last 5 years that actually talked me out of selling it. After several conversations, he could see the attachment I still had for the car and told me I would end up regreting it for the rest of my life if I did sell it. Though I did receive a generous offer of $4k for the car, I decided that wasn't enough at the moment to seperate me from the history I've had with it.

Now that the sentimental crap is out of the way, I think most of you know my car by now. My listing was pretty straight forward about it and though it has a few flaws, I don't think there are many better "original" one's out there especially with a clean, non-molested interior as this one has. Look forward to trading "secrets" and getting to know all of you here.

Why police should not pursue Stangs...
Why you should not get caught by the police in your Stang...