View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 02:24 PM

Default 1988 Pierce County Sheriff SSP - #1310

All, Current owner asked if I would post his ad here on his behalf.

This car used to belong to me, and I sold it to Buddy a few years back. Has won a few awards at some of the shows. Rare car given PCSD only ran them one year in 1988 - and only had around 12 of them in total. The Cabernet Red color was used on their traffic cars.

Ad text from Buddy:
Selling my 1988 Pierce County Sheriff's (Washington State) traffic unit #1310.

I purchased this car from another member, Ryan (Rhino) in 2012. At the time, I was a Deputy with the Pierce County Sheriff's Department and since have lateraled to another agency.

Here is a link to the photographs for the car and gear I have in photo bucket.

http://s52.photobucket.com/user/budd...0County%201310

I was able to obtain some gear from a detective that drove one of the mustangs when they were in-service. (Radio, in-service pics, "perp book" (pages containing info were removed) and pull over sweater).

The car runs and drives great and has been garaged the entire time I have had her.

I have photo's showing where the paint has cracked (hood, above the driver door and the rear driver side).

Lightbar and siren are connected/operational. The directional bar was not installed (was not in the car during service). Decals are magnetic.

I am asking $8,000 (or reasonable offer) for the car with all the gear. I am located in Bonney Lake, Washington.

Send me an email (buddy325i@yahoo.com) or text me (253-820-0832) if you have any questions.