View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
John, I started a folder on your SSP for our VIN Project, including the AC report you posted in the VIN thread. Do you have a decent picture of the VIN label on the driver's door you can post? I'd like to confirm the DSO. Are there any FHP property stickers or other agency markers/features?
I'll try to get a readable picture of the data sticker. The numbers are hard to read on it even before you take a picture. So far I have not found any FHP property tags. In some of the pictures of the roof and a post you can see the tan paint. The places where the paint is chipped on drivers door shows black over tan paint.
From what Joe told me and auto check confirm part of the store. Is that the car was bought by an x-trooper and taken to NY. There the car was converted to areo nose and mass air. At some point it end up in an impound yard. The next person turned it into a drag car. Then Joe picked it up. Also interior converted to black, but can still find hints of the beige color on dash and the one coat hook.