View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Admin

I don't know anything about one in a junkyard....but the guy over on ORG that is modding the '91 he owns is from "Noxapater, ms" according to his profile.

His email address is jason_holdiness@yahoo.com.

He posted this in 2007....looks like he must have gotten rid of the original engine since then:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91MSSP from .ORG
Ok guys , Let me start with given you all some info . My name is Jason and I'm from Noxapater MS . It's a very small town about 90 miles northeast of Jackson . My SSP is a 91 . It's an aod car that's medium titainium gray with titainium interior. I don't know for sure , but I believe all MS cars were the same color . I'm almost sure they were all aod cars . I can remember they were taken out of service in the mid 90's because the state wanted all of the cars uniformed ( crown vics ) . I was in the middle of putting this car together to be a low 11 sec. street car but after seeing what I have I don't think I can now ! The problem now is there are a lot of things missing from the car . I have the original engine , but the tranny and most of the original underhood accesories are m.i.a. . The car ran the first 2 years i owned it ( not very well ) and it has sat the last 3 as a roller. I have no problem trying to restore it . I can find another coupe to build . The only question is , being that i can't make it all original , is it worth doing ? I do have the buck tags , they have been removed so me and a friend can install a new radiator support and repaint the engine bay . I will also need to have the right frame rail pulled on a frame machine. The car was ditched sometime before my ownership . It has the original hood and fenders ( the right fender will have to be replaced ) But it has an aftermarket frt bumper . The car went through about 4 other people before I got it . Trust me it's been rode hard and put up wet. Some advice would be great guys , thanks !

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363