View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 10:45 AM
...Gathering Parts

I think you need to reread what I typed there retriever. I never said they were yours. I know who's they were and what the story is behind them. I guess I simply have to say that I'm having a tough time believing what you are saying and what you saw as there was a bad set that Mr. D got before M-Squad made the decal set. It seems that there is a major attempt underway in MO to copy the artwork of M-Squad on many of collector's parts that was done and is being pirated out there - I've seen it. The accuracy of M-Squad's decals are excellent and have had many hours of time put into them to make sure that they are accurate and if a problem exists, they take care of it. I find it troubling when someone (and his "posse") makes attacks of this nature in the ether and has only had minimal contact with a vendor.

You have a choice in the matter of what you do with your restorations. Accuracy is important and it seems that Mr. D's attempts at trying to get away cheap has backfired on more than one occasion and was simply trying to save face in this particular incident.

Good luck with your campaign against M-Squad but those of us that know what the real deal is know what the story really is about.