Thread: 86 NE SSP!
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 10:15 AM

I got the Hustler antenna in yesterday. I just need to get a new whip for it and some screws to help hold it in place and that antenna is done! 2 more antennas, 3 mounts and some creative mounting and everything will likely go into place the next time I am at home. Well all but the actual CB and scanner.

I will have 1 more piece to MAKE for that stuff to go into the car but that shouldn't be that bad at all.I looked at the carpet while I was at home this weekend and I still need to clean it up a bit. I think I am going to remove the jute (sp) padding from it and try to get that stuff aired out some and then steam clean the carpet itself. All the stains that are there should come out easily enough.

Anyone have any NOS or maybe lightly used OEM regatta blue floor mats they want to sell? I need to get some interior dye and redo the dashpad.

I also will be prepairing the car for the removal of the engine and transmission so that I can make repairs to the front frame section. WISH ME LUCK on that one!

I hope progress is coming along on everyone elses cars too.

Matt