View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:08 AM

Thanks for posting up Kevin. I think it helps explain the circumstances better regarding the reluctance some owners may have to share information related to CHP authorization to display their logo on former CHP cars. I agree with you, there should be no conflict with the CHP for owners who live outside of California. However those owners are still subject to the laws of their respective state, or the laws of any other state thruwhich they may be traveling with their car (ie going to a show).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
There is no conspiracy to hide this information, it is readily available through the Public Affairs office. I can't speak for Mike C. but I'm not on this site constantly nor do I have the information in my back pocket at all times so I can't answer you as quickly as you'd like.
For residents of CA who need to contact the CHP for authorization, I think I bolded the right answer.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!