View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:13 PM
...Gathering Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangretriever View Post
I personally saw mbe2598's (Jim) FHP decals that M-Squad did and they were horrible. I cannot imagine why they would not work with him to either replace them or refund his money.
M-Squad works with many people. If there is a problem they take care of it. I have to say that I've had bad decals made by others and there is a distinct difference in quality by M-Squad. Decal vinyl is expensive to use so there is a price to be paid no matter what. I've had to pay for expensive local decals that didn't cut the muster and then when I went with M-Squad, I got a significantly better product which happened to cost the same. Go figure. I don't know what happened there in MO but whatever it was there is definitely a communication issue going on there no offense. I've seen the FHP decals that M-Squad has produced as well as CHP, LAPD, LSP, Maryland SP, Cleveland PD, Clarkstown NY PD, Chicago PD, MOHP, NYPD, NYSP and many countless others... I'm really concerned that you are looking at the wrong decals and you are being taken for a ride there.