View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDrama43 View Post
The guy is an icon in the automotive industry. In addition he is a brilliant businessman that knows how to market himself and his products. To top it off he has been at it for over 60 years. I am hoping to get his signature on my GT 500 if I can. I don't care if it costs me to get it because anyone that knows anything about Carroll Shelby knows that 100% of $$$$ he brings in with his autograph (like dash plaques) goes to charity. Shelby automobiles have always been and will continue to be an excellent investment.

If I had a Roush, or Saleen car they could sign it, but the only person signing my Cobra will be CS himself.
Jim, it would only make sense to have Carroll Shelby sign your GT500, because he was a pivotal figure in the history of that particular car. I just don't see the benefit of having Mr. Shelby autograph an SSP Mustang, since he had zero involvement in these cars.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!