View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 01:27 PM
Double Bar 7 Point Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stadair View Post
WOW! And it came with all that equiptment?! Cool find. Nice tow rig, too.
It didn't come with the equipment, except the spot lights. I have been collecting that kind of stuff for a while now. The tow rig is my baby. I converted it over to a Cummins within the last year. I call it my four door tractor.

So far, the Unitrol light controler went right in with the existing holes under the dash. A Trooper who drove the Vegas car said he remembers the controler being there. He explained what a "PITA" it was to reach over and turn it on.

The ash tray that was in the car is tan and appeared to have been added after the fact. I removed the ash tray and placed the Radio Head in its place. It just barely fits. The whip antenna wire is still in the car and comes thru the carpet right where the radio head is now placed.

I located a CB antenna wire coming up thru the carpet right in front of the passenger seat. The Trooper who was assigned this car said he had a CB radio in it and it was on the trans tunnel where I placed it.

I also have the Buddy Bumper for it too.

I need to pull up the carpet for a good cleaning and look for mounting holes. Maybe this weekend I'll get to it.

a bunch of other Mopars, and one Pontiac.

www.nhpcars.com