View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 09:35 PM

Default MSHP 60th anniversary emblem...

This is a poor scan of the proof, but it will give you a basic idea. Have a full set of MSHP emblems on their way to permanently mark on my 1990 MSHP SSP so I had a quality emblem reproduced / established for the 60 year anniversary fender decal the Missouri State Highway Patrol utilized. One of the in-service pictures I have of my 1990 MSHP SSP depicts this emblem as having been installed on the Mustang for part of the in-service life.

I have permission from the MSHP to purchase from their supplier, so I thought it only natural to have them set up this anniversary emblem for me. Unfortunately they did not have one on file, so hopefully someone else in the future can benefit from my funding the setup charge for it. The attachment doesn't do justice, but they did a great job! It was a bit tough to find a quality picture of it, but between the ones I had on magnets, one printed in the MSHP 60th anniversary book and the nearly identical emblem included in the MSHP 65th anniversary book, I was able to provide the signage company what all they needed in order to correctly reproduce it. In correct format, nearly all the colors in the decal match up with colors that are included in the fender and door emblems, so that made it somewhat easier.

Feel free to reach out if someone should need these in the future. I can facilitate you obtaining them. Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MSHP 60 Year Anniversary Vehicle Emblem.post.jpg (51.5 KB, 76 views)

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/