View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 01:22 PM
Retired L.E.O.

This car is intriguing. I haven't been in a SSP since I sold my 87 FHP car years ago and my memory is a little foggy so maybe the members here can help me out.
I know the ordering agency could request the location of the remote trunk release to a few different locations or it may have been mandated by the updated "knee crash pad".

But, shouldn't the Odometer be a "million mile" one by 1993. Could a "cloner" have installed a earlier year speedo? I don't remember when the newer odo was installed.

Also, while trying to figure out what is incorrect about the fan shroud (besides being mounted incorrectly to what looks like a replacement radiator), shouldn't the alternator look bigger? My old car's alt looked like it could power my house.

Either way, clone or true SSP it doesn't look bad for it's age and looks like it would make a nice "rolling restoration"for someone because it doesn't look all butchered up.

However, offering for sale as a SSP if it's not, just wouldn't be right, although the seller doesn't state ex-polce.
Let me know what you think.