View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 11:43 PM

Thanks, Mike!! For the package tray sample, send it to me, please. I'll post up my comparison.

SMS did not send me a sample with the assortment I got from them. I guess it wasn't a selection for me to check. Their sample for the black cloth is the same as Riley's car. All of the photos I have seen of original unrestored seats is different, so I'll be emailing them with comparison photos to see if they can match.

They nailed the headliner and seat vinyl, but the carpet looked way too light. I've got clean original carpet under the seat footings and it's totally a different shade of tan. You can see that in my post for the "new" seats. Can you guys look at that to compare with your carpet?

I need to scan the SMS samples for y'all to see.

Thanks for your service, guys. Nice to know someone's out there doing what you do. Memphis lost an officer last night. Shot multiple times in a downtown hotel stairwell while responding to a disturbance call. Husband...father...son...friend. Tragic incident. I didn't know him, but I've probably seen him many times since I work downtown and he used to work day shift. God bless.
1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS B4C, Unit # 360 (Colorado State Patrol) **SOLD BACK TO CSP**
1996 Bronco XL 5.8L (California Highway Patrol)