Thread: paint opinion's
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chism View Post
I see what your trying to say. I will admit, when I first saw the in-service pics of your car I was not crazy about how they continued the white rearward of the doors to a point above the rear wheel opening. It kinda throws off the lines of the car. I wonder what their reasoning for doing this was? Maybe so they could distinguish it from TX cars? And was this an after thought once they recieved the car from Ford or was it done at the factory? I think if you just did the doors, roof and the lower body section between the door and the rear wheel that would look okay. But in the end, Its your car to do with what you please. You can always change your mind down the road.

edit: odds are, that original pictures is your actual car! Thats pretty cool too! Given if there were actually only 2 OK cars.
edit 2: As I'm getting some coffee feeding my brain now. I just had a thought. What if you go ahead and paint the roof and doors white like you said, and then did a vinyl wrap or magnet for the white on the rear quarters? Just a thought.
#200882 unit# M9166- SOLD