Thread: Everyone Good?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 11:06 PM

Hi Bill,

Here’s the FB link, don’t know why the first didn't work:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1379997308887596/

If that link doesn’t work the FB Group is the SSP Foxbody Mustangs .

Where is the FB site that Mike started? Every time I Google SSP Mustang, I’m not hitting it.

All I’m saying is, bring the posts back here then. If people want to create little clicks on Social Media sites by turning hobbyist pages to private more power to them. All I see it doing is closing a door and putting bad vibes into the hobby.

Making it private because they don’t want nonFB users posting? Isn’t the whole point of the hobby to SHARE the knowledge and being able to connect to others who also enjoy the same thing????

Sorry to vent fellas… but it’s sad times when people close off things for their own agendas. Besides, a lot of the info came and still comes from this site in that noted FB Group…. I’ve seen many links and many photos posted within their Group that come directly from here so why don’t we close the site off from them (being TOTALLY sarcastic), but you see what I’m saying???

Can’t have a one way street and that’s exactly what the FB Group Site Owner is doing by shutting out everyone by making it private.
1994 Cobra Coupe SVT #13
2018 EB Fastback w/PP