View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSPCHPSTANG3101 View Post
Sam,I Thank You for the time and research for Unit 0204.Your Help has uncovered the rest of my cars lost identity. Two days ago the car was a Jane Doe with only a Vin Number, I am also glad your Dads friend saved this valuable information for these cars.That is smart thinking.

All I can say after reading the findings is "WOW".This Unit 0204 had a hard life then. When I brought it home alittle over a year ago the car had a lot of issues that I had to correct and it was a mechanical and physical condition mess.

Knowing that I have one of earliest Unit survivors is all worth the headaches from this car and its all pretty much down hill from now. With the body work and paint left to do it was well worth the battle. I cant get over the major failures this car had while in service.I believe nowdays that car would qualify for the Lemon Law.
I tried to get the assignment cars but it appears it is long gone.So I am told.
Thank You again Sam and now I cant wait for my Wife to get home so I can give her the good news of a car that started out to be a Blood Sweat and Tears Restoration.
Hey Sam, would it be possible to scan that information on the forum so I can capture it for my Restoration Album and for all to see.I would reayy appreciate it.