View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Troop D

Since I'm having the clutch issue with mine now and not driving it, I was actually going to buy an "extra" T-5 tranny on e-bay tonight so I could get it back on the road while I had the original rebuilt. The seller was out of Apopka which is just north of Orlando. His listing said it was rebuilt and shipping only. I sent him an e-mail asking if I could pick it up and if it had any miles on it since the rebuild as it did not specify. He responded back with "shipping only". I thought it to be strange as well as the fact he didn't answer my question about the miles.

5 minuts left and it's at $160 which I thought was a steal. I figured I would at least try 1 more time and explain I was just down the road in Orlando. I said "I would like to bid on it but can't see paying shipping because I'm in Orlando". I also asked again about the miles. He quickly responded back with "DONT BID!". Needless to say, I don't think he wanted somone coming back and knocking on his door after it crapped out after 100 miles. It went for $250 and I almost feel sorry for the poor sap.

Why police should not pursue Stangs...
Why you should not get caught by the police in your Stang...