View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHP813 View Post
Not many 86 UHP Mustangs were ordered (I think 13?) so it might be worth it if its not rusted and has the original motor and interior.
It was definitely an ssp mustang. It was the sellers father-in-law who passed away. The seller absolutely didn't know anything about cars. The seller said the father in law bought it from the Utah Highway Patrol in 1990. It was barely drivable. The brake pedal went basically to the floor the clutch fully engaged as soon as you let the pedal up. The engine idle crazy. The front end had been crashed and replaced but it was definitely an SSP Mustang. Even had the full size correct steel wheel spare in the trunk. It was stored outside under what I'm guessing was a huge tree. Gangster lean on the drivers seat. Basically it was restorable but too high of a price to begin with in my opinion. Its worth about $3500 to me but I went all the way up to $4200.. He stood strong at $4300 and that was it. Unfortunately I'm sure it will now be sold to the wrong person and will end up being and Oakland side show beater with its history thrown to the wayside.