View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 02:11 AM

Oops.... forgot that shortcut, sorry here you go.... Might be able to help you.. the local Pick-A-Part yard got in a 1984 V6 auto lx about a month ago. Was lt. met. blue with the lt. blue interior, told me I could have all the plastic trim, rear int. quarters and back seat for 40 bucks. The problem is that he wanted to get it processed first, when I came back 2 days later it was stacked on top of an Astro van. He said they would be getting it in the yard soon, checked back 3 days later and now it is in the middle of a stack of cars 10 wide and 2 high. It now has a Skylark stacked on top of it so the roof, fenders and hood are now toast, was pretty straight car. So as soon as it gets un-buried I can check on the condition of belt/retracter. The interior was pretty clean but a dog or cat had been living in it for awhile and it smells BAD! Front seats are toast but rear looked usable with cleaning. Going back Monday to bug him some more about car and see if he could dig it out for me. Guessing it won't be much if any cost to me for the part, pretty cool guy he calls me the 'Mustang Guy' and hate to burn bridges, the price always seems to go up the next time you buy something. Will shoot you a PM monday to let you know
1984 OSP SSP
1984 SVO - Project
1969 Mach1 390 S-Code
1966 Mustang Coupe w/ 351w